Dear Friends: Beginning on Monday, March 23, 2020 and continuing until further notice, the DRC-MC is implementing our modified operations plan. This plan not only minimizes the risk of COVID-19 to our clients, volunteers and staff, it also enables us to continue to carry out our mission of providing and promoting affordable, high-quality conflict resolution services in the Montgomery County area.
Key provisions of our modified operations plan are as follows:
- DRC-MC offices will be closed to the public;
- Mediations will be conducted by phone or online (Zoom);
- DRC-MC employees will work remotely most of the time;
- DRC-MC phones will be answered and email correspondence will be returned as usual;
- The public can still request mediations at https://resolution-center.org/sign-up/ or (936) 760-6914, Ext. 2;
- DRC-MC will maintain a minimal presence at our main office throughout the week to assist volunteer mediators with technical issues.
On behalf of our entire DRC-MC team and Board of Directors, we thank you all for your continued support and flexibility during this time of changes. We will continue to keep you updated through our website at www.resolution-center.org and we remain committed to serving the community.
Elaine B. Roberts, J.D.